Ham Stuffed Deviled Eggs
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup minced reduced-fat ham
- 1 tablespoon minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons creole mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Place eggs in a large saucepan. Cover with water to 1 inch above eggs; bring just to a boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 12 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold running water until cool.
Peel eggs; slice in half lengthwise.
Remove yolks; discard 4 yolks. Place remaining 4 yolks in a medium bowl. Add ham and next 6 ingredients (through pepper);
stir until combined.
Spoon about 1 teaspoon yolk mixture into each egg white half. Sprinkle eggs with paprika.