Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away


Last Saturday I got my first request for something that someone read about on my blog.....sort of. We had a party this past weekend and one of our friends revealed that another one of our friends was hoping that the mini cheesecakes from a couple posts ago would make an appearance. Well the two guys in question play on Forrest's softball team and I promised that I would bring a batch to their game on Thursday. Auburn was playing Yale and it was a big game for Forrest since he cross pollinates between the two teams. I had promised to go and since I was already scheduled to make an appearance I figured it wouldn't be a big deal to whip up a batch of the coveted cheesecakes. So this I did and to everyone's dismay the game ended up being rained out. Sadly, I wasn't able to deliver on my first blog re-do request and Dubanskey didn't get his cheesecakes, sorry Dubs there is always next time. And subsequently, Forrest and I have to eat 30 mini cheesecakes in the next two days before we go out of town (only partially complaining about this fact). So until the next game........Geaux Tigers, oops, I mean Go Tigers!

No comments: