I know it seems a little late to be posting Thanksgiving recipe ideas, but this one is so easy it won't take much effort to pull off at the 11th hour. And trust me, this is an amazing recipe. Four ingredients and about four minutes of prep time to get this sensationally savory side dish (or appetizer, your choice) in the oven. But if I am in fact too late to get this added to your menu for tomorrow, keep this recipe around - it is huge crowd pleaser!
- 1/4 cup of Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Rosemary, chopped fine
- 4 medium Portabella mushrooms, sometimes called stuffing caps
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Non-Stick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix the Feta and Rosemary in a small bowl.
3. Wipe mushrooms clean with a clean dry dish cloth. Pull stem from each mushroom and use a spoon to scrape away the mushroom gills. Discard the caps and gills.
4. Brush the inside and the outside of the caps with Worcestershire sauce using a pastry brush.
Sprinkle the inside of the caps with cracked black pepper.
5. Divide the Feta and Rosemary mixture evenly among the mushrooms. Packing the cheese tight inside the mushroom cavity. Place the stuffed mushrooms on a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Click Here for My Printable Recipe