Adapted from Cooking Light January 2010
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, divided
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 (6-ounce) packages skinless, boneless pink salmon ( I used Cajun smoked salmon)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
PreparationCombine 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon juice, 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard, and next 7 ingredients (through egg),
Add panko; toss. Shape mixture into 8 (3-inch) patties.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add patties; cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
Combine remaining mayonnaise, juice, and mustard with parsley, capers, garlic, and salt, stirring well.
Top the cooked croquettes with the mayo mixture and serve.
Click Here for My Adapted Printable Recipe