Adapted from Cooking Light December 2002
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 pound mahimahi or other firm whitefish fillets (I used catfish)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups presliced green cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 ears of grilled corn on the cob, kernels removed from cob
- 8 lime wedges
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Brush mixture on fish using a pastry brush or a fork.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish; sautê 5 minutes or until fish is done.
Cut fish into finger size pieces.
Combine chipotle powder, black pepper and sour cream in a medium bowl.
Add the cabbage and onions
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon about 1/4 cup cabbage mixture down center of each tortilla. Divide fish evenly among tortillas - top with corn; fold in half. Serve with lime wedges.