Sunday, November 14, 2010

Take it to the House

In football speak, “Taking it to the House” means scoring a long touchdown, but this season, Procter & Gamble, one of NFL’s sponsors, wants to help you take it to the house as part of their Facebook photo contest. Prizes include an at-home visit from a local team legend, a $10,000 community donation in support of NFL PLAY 60 and P&G products.

Check out my Game Day (which includes some awesome football watching recipes!) post at this link:

http://elizabethsedibleexperiencereviews.blogspot.com/2010/11/nfl-contest.html

and follow the instructions to enter on your own!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Good luck with the contest! I'm a Saints fan too. Well...Colts and Saints. (I'm originally from Indiana) I'm a huge fan of Purdue football and as a result a huge Drew Brees fan. I grew up watching the Boilers with my dad and eventually it became my alma mater. I attended Purdue while Drew Brees played there and I have followed his career since. I read his book last summer and caught up on some of the Saints history that you wrote about. So...Go Saints!

Excellent recipes, by the way! Hope you win!